✌ Help me reach 10,000 Subs:
☆ Need a Gaming PC?
☆ Deals on Video Games:
☆ Represent Iggy Fresh:
Hey guys, so I decided to put together a quick tutorial for the new comers on basic controls and using shortcuts via the console available with the LSPDFR mod.
The tutorial covers:
1. Three different ways of going on Duty
2. Pulling over a vehicle
3. Stopping a pedestrian
4. Calling for Transport
5. Transporting a suspect to jail
6. Interactive & Backup menus
7. Console shortcuts (spawning, repairing, and cleaning a vehicle; restoring health; teleporting)
Important things forgot to mention:
1. Call for Backup during pursuits/traffic stops
During pursuits and traffic stops, you are able to call for backup. To do this, simply press ‘B’ which will open a backup menu. Select the unit you would like to join the pursuit or provide assistance during a traffic stop and press ‘Enter’.
2. Stopping a fleeing vehicle
To stop a fleeing suspect, try and block their car. In the short time frame you have, get out of your car, draw your weapon, press and hold ‘E’ to make the suspect give up and get out of the car.